Thursday, February 10, 2011

25!

Tomorrow is my big quarter of a century birthday. Initial reaction was a few eeeeeks and "I'm getting so old" but when I really reflect I'm quite happy where I am  ; amazing friends and family, loving husband, a job I love and 2 crazy chihuahuas to keep me on my toes.

Another great thing about birthday's are all the fabulous perks of the coupon. Restaurant gift cards, panera freebies, philosophy body wash from sephora . (Ok I'm a sucker for e-mail acquisition.) as well as  free drinks  and an excuse to wear a tiara at a bar.

I'm looking forward to a day of getting pampered followed by an epic night with friends :)


Like a fine wine just getting better with age!

1 comment:

  1. You always know where to get the best birthday deals!! HAPPY MONUMENTAL BIRTHDAY!!! can't wait to help you celebrate it :)

    ReplyDelete