Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easy Ricotta and Veggie Pizza




I made this pizza last night with odds and ends in my kitchen. I posted the picture on facebook since it looked so pretty and got a decent amount of feedback on it so here is the recipe!

Easy Ricotta and Veggie Pizza
You will need
-Refrigerated Pizza Dough
-Olive Oil
-Mozzarella Cheese
-Ricotta Cheese
-Cooked Chicken ( Perdue's short cuts are tasty and easy)
-Either fresh tomatoes or Italian stewed
-Italian Seasonings
-Fresh Veggies ( I used asparagus and spinach but broccoli, red peppers, and mushrooms would also be really good )

Here's the kicker, I don't really measure ingredients, use your best judgement.

Preheat over 400 degrees and pre-bake your pizza crust.
Then put olive oil on the crust ( lightly) followed by ricotta cheese (seasoned with Italian seasonings )
Then add your veggies and tomatoes followed by your chicken
Top with  fresh basil and oregano and mozzarella cheese
Bake in the oven 400 degrees for 10 minutes and... voila!
( I'm always trying to sneak veggies into Scott's food )

No comments:

Post a Comment