Monday, July 18, 2011

Alyson Miles Photography

Hi! I’m Alyson Miles, portrait and event photographer.  A life-long photo enthusiast, I took my first photography classes at the age of sixteen.  Those early classes at the Washington School of Photography and Charles W. Woodward High School in Rockville, MD (if you remember Woodward then we are both dating ourselves! LOL)  instilled in me a passion and skill that allowed me to document so many wonderful moments in my personal life  and now, as a professional  photographer, I enjoy being invited to document the milestones in the lives of others.

I am currently based in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia where I live with my three children and boston terrier.  However, I make frequent trips to the D.C. area to visit with my many family, friends, and clients. Often accompanying me for photo-shoots is my friend and fellow photographer, Courtney Sandoval of Courtney Sandoval Photography.  Courtney is a fabulous photographer and by working events together we are able to get the best coverage possible for our clients and make sure we get “the shot.”

I hope you will take a few minutes to visit my website, www.milesstonesphotogrpahy.com, and enjoy my photos.  If you have any questions about my work and how I may be able to help you, please do not hesitate to call.

Alyson Miles
MilesStonesPhotography.com
milesstonesphoto@gmail.com
757-234-9172 




No comments:

Post a Comment