Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AFR Furniture Event- Long View Gallery

Last night I attended the AFR Furniture Event at the Long View Gallery in DC. First off Long View is an awesome raw space that is also an art studio. The furniture that AFR showcased was gorgeous, I wanted half of it in my apartment! I can't wait to share the gorgeous pictures with clients and y'all !

Vendor Listing
Venue- Long View Gallery
Flowers- Janet Flowers
Photobooth- Poshbooth ( quick and compact booth and soo fun )
Catering- Main Event
Bar- Mie n Yu
Drape- Drape Kings 


What a great idea to decorate a cupcake tower; votives, roses and petals!


Great floral texture on the cake!



 Gotta love the shabby chic!

 Banquets like this always make me think of Old Hollywood. This would be great at a wedding with a vintage romance theme.


 
I loooove the chalkboard tables! How fun for a mitzvah or Sweet 16!







 Great for a seaside soiree!

 
These would look great on The Rooftop. Hint , Hint .





No comments:

Post a Comment