Friday, March 4, 2011

Beauty Product Review: Maybelline Great Lash and Sally Hansen Nail Stickers!

And oldie but goodie and a brand new trend!

I'm always on the hunt for a great mascara. Darkens my lashes while making them curlier and bolder without an end result of looking like a goth princess. (Ooh and won't break the bank, especially since you are supposed to update your mascara every season to avoid bacteria)

The answer Maybelline's Great Lash. You know you've seen it in a million beauty magazines , the cute pink and green tube. This mascara is fab, giving you defined sexy lashes and you can find it in your grocery store or CVS for less than $6!

They now sell it with a bigger brush




Sally Hansen Nail Effects Stickers

I have been curious to try these and they are hard to find. When I finally found them at my local CVS they were sold out of all the funky prints (leopard, houndstooth) but I opted for the bright pink glitter (shocker) .

You peel them  and put the sticker on your nails using an emery board to shave off the excess pieces. A little tricky at first, it helps to pull it taut to cover your nail. They give you 12 stickers and I only ended up using about 5 , since you can easily cover your thumb and pinkie with one sticker. I have gotten alot of compliments  but they have chipped after 3  days.

End result, buy the really funky patterns you can't replicate at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment