Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fancy Jello Shots?

Dearest Natasha sent me a link to  http://www.austinweddingblog.com/2010/11/wedding-trend-watch-jelly-shots.html  , where they were showcasing  jello shots fancy enough to be served at a fabulous fete. 

Maybe it's time spent in Greek Life that I was intrigued/ scared.

You know what there is even a blog devoted to Jelly Shots http://jelly-shot-test-kitchen.blogspot.com/ 

Here are some of my fav creations of theirs

jelly shot wedding favors 1

Blackberry Cosmo Jelly Shot



jelly shot wedding favors 6

Rainbow Cherry Jigglers


jelly shot wedding favors 5

Candy Corn Shot


jelly shot wedding favors 7

Mimosa Jelly Shot

jelly shot wedding favors 10

Neopolitan



jelly shot wedding favors 9

Cucumber Lime Margarita  ( Here ya go Morgie )



These are definitely a step up from the cherry jello in a dixie cup days. I might have to experiment at my next party an then report back. 

Would you have this at your next party?

2 comments:

  1. omg how cute are these!! If I ever have a fancy party, I'm so using something like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS!! I'd put aside my hatred of jello for one of those cucumber lime margarita ones!!!

    ReplyDelete