Sunday, November 28, 2010

Top 10 wedding movies

Latest DBG


With all the stress of the holidays and wedding planning it’s important to relax and unwind. Spend time not money with the girls/ your honey / have some alone time by watching a wedding movie .  I have compiled a list of my 10 favorite wedding movies and have color coded them for a night with the bridesmaids or date night with your fiance.
10. The Wedding Date-  I would love to set Dermot Mulroney up with one of my bridesmaids.
9. My Best Friend’s Wedding-  I’ll say a little prayer for you . . .
8.The Wedding Singer- How fun would it be if Adam Sandler was the wedding singer at your wedding ( well the happy sober version in the begining of the movie) .
7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Just put some windex on it.
6. The Hangover-Hopefully his bachelor party doesn’t turn out this way.
5. The Princess Bride – As you wish. . .
4. Bride Wars - You have to love Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway as frenemies.
3.The Wedding Planner- I wish J.Lo was my wedding planner. 
2. Father of the Bride- Classic. Classic. Classic.
1. Wedding Crashers- With the hilarious cast, one liners and the DC/ MD setting this is my favorite wedding movie.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment