Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Belle Must Have- Clarisonic!

I got this handy little gadget for Christmas and it is amazing! Deep cleansing = clearer smoother skin and better application / absorption of products.

According to the website :


Clarisonic developed the sonic technology proven to gently yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear your pores. The Sonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth your skin. In just 60 seconds a day, the micro-massage action cleans more than twice as effectively as manual cleansing.

Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Benefits

  • Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
  • Cleanses so well that products absorb better
  • Gentle enough for twice daily use
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores

I love love love mine and have already noticed a difference! Go out and buy one!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how it worked! I think I will ask for this for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete