Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little Havana Baltimore




Little Havana located in Fed Hill Baltimore is a fab restaurant for many reasons. Good cuban food, lively libations,dog friendly on the patio, great view of the harbor ( and  fireworks on 4th of July or New Year's Eve, was at Havana's for  both events ) and home of many fun events.

However I wanted to touch on their brunch, which may have saved my life on New Year's day.  $14.95  includes a brunch entree ( Avocado Quesadila for me yum) and all you care to drink pitchers of mimosas / bloody marys.

I have a love/hate relationship with bloody mary's but ordered one anyways and it was delicioso!! Old bay rimmed glass and the right combination of spicy and patron curing abilities.


I can't wait to go there for brunch when it warms up and enjoy some mimosas on their patio overlooking the harbor.

http://www.littlehavanas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment